UFM Worldwide exists to support local churches in making disciples of all nations. Our priorities are to take the gospel to the least reached and to support under resourced churches around the world.
We currently serve:
- Over 175 long term missionaries, sent by 90 gospel-hearted churches
- From 30 nations, serving in 35 different countries
Job vacancy: Finance Administrator
Full time, permanent role – 35 hrs per week over 5 days
Flexibility to consider part time hours for the right candidate
We are seeking to appoint a Finance Administrator to join the team in our Swindon office. The role reports to the Finance Co-ordinator as well as relating closely to the Head of Finance & Operations.
- Processing income for the mission and our missionary personnel
- Completing account journals for expenditure
- Maintaining financial documentation in an efficient and accurate manner
The successful candidate will:
- Have a heart for mission
- Be well organised and have a close attention to detail
- Be a good team player and able to take initiative
- Have a good working knowledge of basic book-keeping and banking procedures
For more information or to request an application pack containing a full job description and details of salary and benefits, please contact Rachel Lambert, Personnel and Administration Coordinator – email@example.com.
The closing date for applications is Monday 14th October 2019, with interviews for those shortlisted being held in Swindon on Monday 21st October 2019.
Within the terms of the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003, it is a Genuine Occupational Requirement that the successful candidate agrees with and signs UFM Worldwide’s Statement of Faith.