Volunteers are required at Carazo Christian Academy in Nicaragua, working alongside UFM mission workers, Barry & Susana Davis.
The following roles are required:
- Teaching assistants to help with computing, art, sport, music, English language and pre-school age group
- Specialist subject teachers to help train teachers, particularly in English and sciences
- Counselling expertise, working alongside school nurse
- Administration and finance
- Volunteers to teach daily Bible classes and help with outreach events to parents
For teaching and teaching assistant roles, the school is looking for a minimum of 3 months’ commitment. A greater impact is achieved if teachers/assistants can volunteer for a full school year (January to November).
For more information on the school, visit https://www.nicca.org/cca