Planning GAP year activities?
Thinking of a sabbatical?
Want to do something different?
UFM mission workers, Stephen and Linda Park, are looking for a volunteer teacher for their children to enable them to continue serving with their medical ministry at Kiwoko Hospital in Uganda.
- Experience beneficial… but not necessary!! Enthusiasm and a love for children essential!!
- From October 2020, for as long as possible! (minimum 6 weeks)
- For two children, aged 11 & 8
- Based at Kiwoko Hospital, Uganda
- Potential for involvement in other activities at the hospital, especially ministry (if interested)
- Voluntary position (but please still enquire if finances are an issue)