Specific Cross-Cultural Mission Opportunities
From time to time we hear about specific opportunities to serve cross-culturally in support of a range of a missions directly or indirectly linked to UFM. These opportunities offer individuals the chance to employ specific skills, such as administration, teaching, construction, team leadership and evangelism, for a time-limited period. It’s really important to talk these over with a church leader to listen to their thoughts about your suitability.
Romania – Kairos Mission School
Kairos Mission School is looking for a volunteer for a one academic year placement, working alongside UFM mission worker, Andrew Worsop.
- Housekeeping, kitchen work & shopping
- Limited grounds maintenance
- Publicity (producing English Language publicity and photography, both video and written publicity);
- Other administrative tasks
Carazo Christian Academy – Nicaragua
Volunteers are required at Carazo Christian Academy in Nicaragua, working alongside UFM mission workers, Barry & Susana Davis.
The following roles are required:
- Teaching assistants to help with computing, art, sport, music, English language and pre-school age group
- Specialist subject teachers to help train teachers, particularly in English and sciences
- Counselling expertise, working alongside school nurse
- Administration and finance
- Volunteers to teach daily Bible classes and help with outreach events to parents
For teaching and teaching assistant roles, the school is looking for a minimum of 3 months’ commitment. A greater impact is achieved if teachers/assistants can volunteer for a full school year (January to November).
For more information on the school, visit https://www.carazochristianacademy.com/cca
If you are interested in any of the above opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.