UFM Worldwide exists to support local churches in making disciples of all nations. Our priorities are to take the gospel to the least reached and to support under resourced churches around the world.
We currently serve:
• Over 170 long term missionaries, sent by 90 gospel-hearted churches
• From 25 nations, serving in 36 different countries
To support the growing work of UFM, we are creating two new administrative positions:
PA to the exec Full time, permanent role. 35 hours per week, based in our Swindon office.
- Handling administrative tasks as identified by the Director, the Head of Personnel and the Head of Finance & Administration, including travel management, special projects and help in the day to day running of the Swindon office
- Managing the administrative aspects of UFM’s internal and external communications, including updating UFM’s website & social media and liaising with external communications partners
Personnel administrator Part-time, permanent role. 20 hours per week, based in our Swindon office.
- As part of the personnel team, assisting with the administrative functions of the application and missionary review processes
- Assisting the Personnel Co-ordinator in other personnel functions including organisation of insurance for missionary personnel, compilation of prayer materials and maintaining the personnel database
Who are we looking for?
People with a heart for mission, who have initiative and a servant heart. The ideal candidates will enjoy working in teams and be at ease using basic IT tools.
To request an application form for either role, including details of salary and benefits, please contact: Michael Prest, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org, by Friday 20th July 2018.
Interviews will be held in our Swindon office at a mutually convenient time over the summer.
Within the terms of the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003, it is a genuine occupational requirement that the successful candidate agrees with and signs UFM Worldwide’s Statement of Faith.