Gift Aid form for non-online donations

If you are giving online, then the online UK donation form will collect your gift-aid declaration. If you are not giving online, then please complete the form below.

If you pay Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax in the UK you may wish to give under Gift Aid – this increases the value of your donations to UFM at no extra cost to yourself. Please fill in your details below or download a Gift Aid Declaration form┬ácomplete it and post it to one of our offices.

I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference. I will notify UFM if I want to cancel this declaration, change my name or home address or no longer pay sufficient tax on my income and/or capital gains.