UFM Worldwide exists to support local churches in making disciples of all nations. Our priorities are to take the gospel to the least reached and to support under resourced churches around the world.
We currently serve:
- Over 210 mission workers
- Sent by 90 gospel-hearted churches
- From 30 nations
- Serving in 35 different countries
Personnel Administrator (Short Term Mission)
Full time, permanent role. 35 hrs per week over 5 days. Flexibility to consider part time hours for the right candidate.
We are seeking to appoint a Personnel Administrator to join the team in our Swindon office. The role reports to the Personnel & Administration Coordinator as well as relating to the Head of Personnel.
- Assisting in admin functions for applications, references, reviews, orientation & debriefs for short term workers and summer team members
- Involvement in maintaining the personnel database & safeguarding compliance
- Other areas of personnel administration when needed, such as long term mission worker related personnel admin and conference & event preparation
The successful candidate will:
- Have a heart for mission & a desire to serve people
- Be well organized, having good administrative skills and a close attention to detail
- Be a good team player, being flexible and able to take initiative
For more information or to request an application pack containing a full job description and details of salary and benefits, please contact Rachel Lambert, Personnel and Administration Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 5th February 2020, with interviews for those shortlisted being held in Swindon on Thursday 13th February 2020.
Within the terms of the Employment Equality (Religion or Belief) Regulations 2003, it is a Genuine Occupational Requirement that the successful candidate agrees with and signs UFM Worldwide’s Statement of Faith.